- What information will VGW Short Stay collect about you?
VGW Short Stay will not collect personal information from you without you knowingly and voluntarily providing it. When you request to be contacted by VGW Short Stay, we ask you to provide personal details such as your name, email address, telephone number and postal address. When booking a property, we require a valid credit card number. This information is necessary to process and complete your reservation, and enables VGW Short Stay to provide you with the services you request. Upon check-in a picture of your passport will be taken for our administration.
- How will VGW Short Stay use the information collected about me?
VGW Short Stay will use your personal information to:
- Contact you: We will use your name and contact details to provide you with any requested information or to correspond with you about your reservation and check-in. We keep a record of all our correspondence with you.
- Process your booking: In order to complete your booking, we need your name and contact details to take care of the check-in process, and your credit card details to be able to guarantee you reservation.
- Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
VGW Short Stay will not contact you for marketing-related purposes or to promote new services, unless you specifically agree to be contacted for these purposes.
- Will Perfect Visit share my personal information with anyone else?
VGW Short Stay will keep your information confidential, except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. In general, we will only use your information within VGW Short Stay.
- How are my credit card details protected?
Bookings with VGW Short Stay can be made by using our website, phone or e-mail. We ask you to provide credit card authorisation details and will store this information in our secure booking system. We will not share this information with third parties except where disclosure is required or permitted by law. We have taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information you provide is secure from unauthorized access once it reaches our servers.
- What if I am aged 16 or under?
If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent’s or guardian’s permission beforehand whenever you provide personal information to VGW Short Stay’s website. Visitors without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
- Can I find out what personal information VGW Short Stay holds about me?
Under the Data Protection Act you have the right to request a copy of the personal information VGW Short Stay maintains about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Before providing you with any personal information from our database, we will request photographic identification to verify your identity. You can also request that we remove your personal information from our database.